September - March
- Open Tuesday - Sunday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Open selected Friday
until 8:00 PM.
- Closed Mondays except holidays
and public school vacations.
- Closed Thanksgiving Day and December 24 & 25.
April - August
Open daily, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and selected Friday evenings until 8:00 PM.
See a detailed calendar of activities.
Visit the Museum's Facebook page for schedule updates and announcements.
- $9.00 for adults and children; babies under 12 months are free.
- Providence Children's Museum
members are always free.
- Group rates
are available on weekdays with a reservation for 10 or more children.
- Admission is free for one person per Neighborhood Health Plan of RI card presented with appropriate ID.
- Admission is free on "MetLife Family Friday
- Free at Five!," sponsored by MetLife Foundation.
Check the calendar for details.
- Admission is free for up to four people, for Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) cardholders, as part of the Museums for All program.
- Admission is free for up to five family members of active duty military personnel, with a Geneva Convention common access card, a DD Form 1173 ID card, or a DD Form 1173-1 ID card, as part of Blue Star Museums.
The Museum accepts cash, check, Discover, Visa and Mastercard.
Give the gift of play! Click here to purchase gift admission passes.